GESHER Co., Ltd. (Representative Director: Yohei Harada, Head Office: Chuo-ku, Tokyo) has developed and started sales of the Nordic Startup investor database “HELLOWORLD”. This service, which is the second global startup database, will be able to create your own startup database with the addition of information browsing functions and a new “corporate registration function”.
HELLOWORLD : https://world.hello-gesher.com/
Trial Account Application : https://world.hello-gesher.com/document_request_form/
Background “HELLOWORLD” This is the second of the global startup investor database provided by Geschel Co., Ltd. The first Israeli corporate database, HELLO, aims to streamline research and provide an environment where time and money can be spent on poc preparation and execution. In addition to reducing the cost of research, the second “HELLOWORLD” will be sold from 5,000 yen per month (excluding tax) / person in order to realize a state where information can be acquired at a low cost even in situations where it is difficult to travel overseas due to COVID 19. In addition, the “Corporate Registration Function” has been newly added and can be used as a global open innovation database.
About Nordic Startups Nordic is a hot spot for startups. Sweden has more startups per population than the U.S., and with the exception of Silicon Valley, it has the largest number of unicorn companies in the world. Denmark’s eighth unicorn company was born in 2021. Northern Europe places importance on initial investment in education, social welfare, and technology, and the government’s support has created an environment that makes it easy to start up new businesses and achieve stable growth. In addition, people in Northern Europe place great importance on the environment, and there are many startups that tackle the challenges of the SDGs. The Nordic region is small as a market, so we are always looking overseas. Since the system is in place to make profits in cooperation with overseas markets, Nordic countries are attracting attention as a great region for searching for investment, collaboration, and M&A destinations. (※ Geschel’s original survey)
■ Characteristics of “HELLOWORLD”
1. We hold about 10,000 Nordic startups and investor information We have signed exclusive contracts in the Japanese market with local data partners in Northern Europe, and hold information on about 10,000 startup investors in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, etc.
2. Cross-sectional search is possible in Japanese “HELLOWORLD” lists all information in Japanese. In addition to free search, it is also possible to narrow down the information registered in the database by tags such as FinTech, SaaS, Healthcare, Enterprise, etc. to perform cross-sectional searches.
3. It is possible to create your own database with the company registration function You can register the information of unpublished companies researched by yourself in “HELLOWORLD” and search it. You can stock company information on “HELLOWORLD” and use it as your own corporate database.
4. Video data can be viewed on the database “HELLOWORLD” is embedded with company introduction videos, and videos can be viewed on the database. You can save yourself the hassle of searching and see more detailed company information on the fly.
5. Personal contact information of the upper management of the company “HELLOWORLD” contains a link to the LinkedIn account of the upper management of the company. Allows for faster contact than the official site inquiry form.
■ “HELLOWORLD” posted information , company name , basic information , round information ・ Founder information
“HELLOWORLD” function introduction ・ Free search ・ Tag search ・ Corporate registration / editing function ・ Meeting minutes creation / editing function ・ Contract management function
“HELLOWORLD” accepts applications for free trial accounts. https://world.hello-gesher.com/document_request_form/
About Geschel Co., Ltd. This is a venture company that is developing business based on the Internet global under the theme of “bridge of the world”. We operate in four fields: Global Open Innovation, Global Online Promotion, and Global Life Design, and operate overseas startup databases and membership services aimed at realizing global open innovation.
GESHER Co., Ltd. (GESHER, Inc.) Headquarters Location: 3-10-10 Minato, Chuo-ku, Tokyo Representative Director: Yohei Harada E-mail Address: email@example.com Phone: +81-3-6453-0310 HP: https://gesher.co.jp
〈Click here for inquiries about this matter〉