Basic Policy on the Protection of Personal Information
Gesher Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) recognizes that personal information is important information that constitutes privacy, and when handling personal information in its business, it will comply with laws and regulations related to personal information and internal rules established for personal information protection, establish an organizational structure, and strive to protect personal information appropriately.
Definition of personal information
Acquisition, use and provision of personal information
The Company will specify the purpose of use of personal information within the scope of its business activities, and acquire, use and provide personal information fairly and appropriately to the extent necessary to achieve that purpose. In addition, we will take measures to prevent the use of the acquired personal information for any other purpose.
Compliance with laws and regulations
The Company will comply with laws and regulations concerning personal information, guidelines established by the government, other norms and social order, and strive to appropriately protect personal information.
Proper management of personal information
The Company fully recognizes the risks of unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information handled, implements reasonable safety measures, and takes appropriate corrective measures in the event of problems.
Responding to inquiries
The Company will respond appropriately to inquiries from individuals regarding personal information such as disclosure, correction, suspension of use, complaint consultation, etc. from the person.
The Company shall establish management regulations and management systems related to the protection of personal information, thoroughly operate them by all employees, periodically review them, and strive for continuous improvement.
Handling of Personal Information
Gesher Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) Each service provided by the Company (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Service”) shall be referred to as the “Service”). We will handle the personal information of users who use the following. The definition of the terms in this text is the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information”). and related laws and regulations.
1. Compliance with relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, etc.
2. Acquisition of personal information
The Company acquires personal information by lawful and appropriate means to the extent necessary for business. The information we obtain includes the following information:
3. Purpose of use of personal information
The Company will use personal information within the scope of the following purpose of use or within the scope of the purpose of use that is clear from the status of acquisition thereof, and will not use it for any other purpose except with the consent of the user or when permitted by laws and regulations.
(1) Acceptance of applications for this service
(2) Communication with users when providing the Service
(3) Identification of identity regarding users of the Service and other management of users
(4) Conclusion of a contract related to the Service
(5) Sending offers to users of the Service from our clients regarding employment and job change
(6) Management and improvement of the Service
(7) Provision of updated information, campaign information and other information related to the Service
(8) Implementation of questionnaires related to the Service
(9) Preparation of statistical data and implementation of various marketing surveys
(10) Responding to inquiries from users regarding the Service
(11) Resolving problems related to the Service
(12) Exercise of the Company’s rights in relation to the Service (including business related to claims and payments) ）
(13) Development of new services by the Company
(14) Other operations necessary to properly and smoothly perform all services provided by the Company, including the Service
4. Consignment of personal data processing
The Company may outsource all or part of the handling of personal information data in order to facilitate business operations and provide better services. However, the personal data entrusted shall be limited to the minimum amount of information necessary to carry out the entrusted business.
5. Provision of personal data to third parties
The Company will not provide personal data to third parties except in the cases stipulated in the preceding Article, with the prior consent of the user, permitted by laws and regulations, or other cases stipulated below.
(1) When disclosing to recruiting companies when providing the Service
(3) When disclosing information during the transfer of shares of the Company, reorganization acts such as mergers, business transfers, or other similar transactions, and investigations and negotiations conducted prior to such
6. Management of personal data
(1) Ensuring the accuracy of data Content
The Company will endeavor to keep personal data accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and to delete the personal data when it is no longer necessary to use it.
(2) Safety management measures
The Company will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision for the prevention of leakage, loss or damage of personal data and other safety management.
(3) Supervision of Employees
When having employees handle personal data, the Company shall thoroughly inform employees of the appropriate handling of personal information, provide appropriate education, and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision.
(4) Supervision of
contractors When entrusting the handling of personal data, the Company selects subcontractors that have taken appropriate safety management measures as the contractors and supervises the contractors as necessary and appropriate.
(5) Use of statistically processed data
The Company may create statistical data processed so that individuals cannot be identified based on the personal data provided. The Company may use such statistical data without any restrictions.
(2) Users who wish to disable cookies can disable cookies by changing the settings of their web browsers. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use the Service properly.
(3) In addition to the provisions of Paragraph 1, the Company acquires information (terminal identifier, IP address, location information, cookies, usage logs, etc.) used by the user when using the Service using analysis tools, etc., for the purpose of analyzing personal information about the user and measuring, analyzing, and improving the site usage situation using the results, We may use this information.
8. Acceptance of retained personal data
(1) When a user requests a notification regarding the purpose of use of the retained personal data, we will notify you without delay, except in the following cases.
(1) When the purpose of use of the retained personal data to which the user is identified is clear
(2) There is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the user or a third party
(3) There is a risk of harming the rights or legitimate interests of the Company
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with national agencies or local governments to carry out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations When there is a risk of hindering the execution of the affairs
(2) When there is a request from the user to disclose the retained personal data, we will disclose it except in the following cases.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the user or a third party
(2) When there is a risk of causing a significant hindrance to the proper execution of the Company’s business
(3) If there is a request from the User regarding the correction, addition, or deletion of retained personal data, we will investigate and take appropriate measures based on the results.
(4) If there is a request from the User regarding the suspension or erasure of the use of retained personal data, if it is found that there is a reason for the request, we will take appropriate measures.
Gesher Co., Ltd.
Room 402 ASITIS Turf, 2-12-13 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo